Stolen from rubynye
: Post the names of all the files in your WIP folder, regardless of how non-descriptive or ridiculous.
It's probably good that I'm doing this, actually, because I found some I'd forgotten about. Also, the file titles are almost never the final titles.Agony
- for the painplay Kink Bingo square. Chekov, Spock, and an agonizer.Battlefield
- my tragically overdue McCoy/Chekov Sweet Charity fic for random00bChekov Defends Sulu
- Not sure where this one came from, but at least the title's accurate. Chekov's a badass.JimandBones Sweetheart Challenge
- Kirk/McCoy, of course. Not to be a WIP much longer!Spock and Kirk Lost in a Cave
- I have no idea why I started to write this, but it's prettymuch what it says. No hypothermia involved, though.The One With The Impossible Promise
- This is the mirror!verse Kirk/McCoy, McCoy/Pike angst-fest I've been sweating over for months. It may be ready to be born in the next week or two. Diagnosis
- a John/Sherlock fic based on the DSM definition of sociopath.French Says It Best
- a series based on French phrases we use in English, which is way less boring than it sounds.I Am Your Spaniel
- a John-centric fic, inspired by this text from A Midsummer Night's Dream: "I am your spaniel; and,/ The more you beat me, I will fawn on you: / Use me but as your spaniel, spurn me, strike me,/ Neglect me, lose me; only give me leave, / Unworthy as I am, to follow you."John/Sherlock d/s snippet
- Exactly that. I think this might have been cribbed from a part of Desdemona
that didn't end up going in the right direction. Refugees
- a Heroes/Firefly crossover, which is a long overdue birthday present for jaune_chat
So many plot bunnies, so few carrots...